Thursday, October 4, 2012

Global Mafia












So I woke this morning from a dream I had with General Petrov. We understood each other in English, and I observed a man of grander understanding but principle and heart.  

During the dream, while several people were in the same building but each doing their own tasks, someone had come upon a plastic inflatable toy and set it aside to look at later. Shortly after that, the toy turned into a wolf and came at me and attacked. It fought savagely, and I fought equally. After a considerable struggle in which I had felt that I would absolutely defeat it, I did. 

I awoke feeling this wolf was a geopolitical monster that had to be taken down. So the wolf was this global mafia, and the way to change its power was through first an awareness of its existence, second a belief in the demise of its power, and third the resolve to achieve that.  

Unfortunately, many people are still not aware of how they are hoodwinked and carry out the agenda of this mafia. This will come about when people are finally faced with the reality of trying to acquire the bare necessities for life and then humanity's fate will rest on whether it maintains or loses a sense of heart.