Thursday, October 3, 2013

Another unarmed execution victim

Well I, like a lot of people who know the score, am getting sick of all these executions. I don't own a T.V., but I went to the doctor today, so I saw some of the live video feed on the so called capitol shooting that wasn't. That is, they kept saying someone had fired shots at the capitol building, and later that the suspect was caught and they kept showing all the cops in the area. Ok, I was spared the audio, because I didn't put the headphones on, so I don't know what the newscasters were spinning, just what the text at the bottom of the screen said.

Well, later I found out first it appears the lady who was supposed to have been the shooter, never had a gun. Second, the cop that went to the hospital seems to have damaged his car himself, and an airbag deploying is said to be the reason for the hospital visit.

Ok, back to the news feed...I said to the doc when he came up that they said they shot the suspect, and then I said what they aren't saying is they probably executed her as she's the one witness to what actually went down there. Sure enough, I got home and watched the video below, as I don't own a propaganda machine (t.v.) and a zillion cops following a woman who supposedly hit a barricade and was fleeing the cops was executed. No gun, no attempt to injure police, and no attempt by police to take her any other way.

We have become a nation of mentally ill. Clad in our uniforms and carrying out the orders of despots we will fight to the end of that unholy paycheck that keeps us in that expensive house, driving that ridiculously expensive car, and maintaining a lifestyle at the expense of what? --a lost soul. Well, if one could say there was a hell, one could certainly say it was by our own contrivance, and they'd be hitting the bullseye.

Some time ago, I did a post on insanity. What is it? Separation from our true selves. The power factions are good at that and while we're watching out for our next meal, they're taking pains to feed us their lather, rinse, repeat line of bull.

Beef anyone?