Monday, June 18, 2012

Beautiful Videos and Cool Tunes

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/6076/dancingowlmv2.gifNew tunes added...


The Dragonborn Comes

 

Norah Jones: Don't Know Why

 


Jackiem Joyner: I'm Waiting For You
(I'm an incurable jazz fan! :) 



Angels by Robbie Williams 



Larry Carlton--it's absolutely amazing what a great sound he has. Songs I grew up with sound better than the original when his stellar band plays them.

I'll Be Around 

Bad Luck

Back Stabbers

Tak Matsumoto & Larry Carlton - Tokyo Night 

Larry Carlton & Lee Ritenour - Room 335

Smiles and Smiles to Go 

Bubble Shuffle 

Candy Dulfer--This lady can really play a sax...
Jeff Kashiwa

Meet you there

 

 



Ken Navarro

Language of Peace 

 

 



Grover Washington


Winelight

 





Dave Brubeck

 






Beautiful Videos


Champion Aerobatic Pilot Patty Wagstaff - Moving Art™
Having done aerobatics, it was a lot of fun to watch this vid, and 
Patty really says it like it is.



The flying in this vid requires absolute precision. These pilots really put on a show.

 

 

Speed Flying from Mont Blanc with beautiful Mountain Scenery
I've flown and I've skied, but I've never done both at the same time! Really cool!







The Secret - Planet Earth HD